Do you want to take your family somewhere where all of you will find something interesting one place? You can by visiting one of the major and special attractions in Dubai, which is the Global Village.
The Global Village is somewhere anyone will have fun and spend hours there without even noticing the time passing. Men or women and young or old, The Global Village offers to all its visitors the opportunity to live a special experience and feel like in a separate island where all the things they like are available for them.
It is the largest gathering of artisans and businessmen from all continents. The world is between your hand from the East to the west, where you can find silks and Chinese tapestries, Kenya paintings and masks, Indian fabrics, Japanese bonsai or leather goods from Italy. This world tour would be unforgettable.
When and Where?
The event opens its doors to visitors each year and this event season is from 6th November to 11th April. It allows pavilions participants from all over the world to exhibit their work and tourists to have fun for 5 months at the Sheik Mohammed Bin Zayed Road.
What is the ticket Price?
The entry ticket price per person is AED 15. For children aged less than 3 years old and for elderly aged over 65 as well as guests with special needs (with one companion) is Free.
Why you should attend?
Dubai Global Village is an event not to be missed, it’s the perfect destination for all family members with their different interests. It’s special with:
- The different stalls that sell all kind of goods from all over the world are for those who like shopping. You will be able to buy many astonishing goods like handicrafts, souvenirs, clothes, and decoration staff.
- The fantasy Island: it’s the children’s dream world. The fun rides, games, as well as activities (music, dance and theater) help create a distinctive festive atmosphere which make children, as well as parents, enjoy amazing shows and have a lot of joy.
- There are 26 restaurants where delicious food from different countries is served. So, this would be an opportunity for you to taste famous and new dishes.
- Illumination world: the Neon city, or the lantern city, is a lighted city where the famous world’s monuments are situated.
- The Abra ride: or the Traditional Abra, consists of a tour through the village on a beautiful boat, crossing the city’s central lake.
- The train ride: the children can have a special tour with their parents on a mini train around the village. Where they can have an overview of the city after getting tired from walking.
- The world cultural stage hosts many international shows and concerts. The stage receives different famous singers so if you are a fan, don’t waste this opportunity and attend.
The village with all it’s fun and surprises can not be discovered in one day, to have the most comfortable stay at Dubai, here are the best hotels near to the village.